Stages at Warner Bros Studios Leavesden
Stage A: Muted sound 243 ft x 132 ft x 30 ft = 32,076 sq ft [quoted as 40,800 sq.ft.]
Stage B: Muted sound 213 ft x 132 ft x 30 ft = 28,116 sq ft [quoted as 30,900 sq.ft.]
Stage C: Muted sound 122 ft x 92 ft x 28 ft = 11,285 sq ft [quoted as 11,250 sq.ft.]
Stage D: Muted sound 123 ft x 96ft x 28ft = 11,808 sq ft - Water tank - one of the largest filtered and heated water tanks in Europe.
- Stage E: Currently used as workshops
- Stage F: 15,300 sq.ft.
- Stage G: 19,275 sq.ft.
- Stage H/I: 74,656 sq.ft.
- Flight Shed Stage L: 48,110 sq.ft.
- J Stage: Under construction - to be the home of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- K Stage: Under construction - to be the home of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- The green-field backlot is 100 acres with 180 degrees of clear and uninterrupted horizon
More Information about Leavesden Studios
- History of Leavesden Studios
- Movies at Leavesden Studios
- Photo Gallery
- Harry Potter
- Back to Leavesden Studios page